Saturday, September 6, 2008

Football Games and Girls night out




Yesterday I had a mommy night with my friend Peggy. We sat in a coffee/ice cream shop and played on the computer. Not very excited to some, but to moms it a break so its amazing! While I was out Randle took our girls and our Egyptian Friend (Karim) to a high school football game. The girls got footballs and loved watching the cheerleaders. After half time Randle asked if either of the girls needed to potty. Harley did of course. After waiting in line for 3 or 4 minutes they finally got to go in to the potty that is attatched to the concession stand. After getting on Harley announced that she had to poo poo. When she is finally finished at least 10 minutes later she tells Randle "It was a popcorn poo poo. I smell popcorn" He tells her, "No, We are next to the concession stand where they sell popcorn." Why do children have to inspect and comment on their poo poo in public? At least it was with Randle this time instead of me!

Today we went to a health fair at the local hospital. It was a lot of fun for the girls. We had lunch, got thier faces painted, rode ponies, jumped in blow up castles, and got balloon animals. Of course I forgot my camera so Randle had to use his phone. When we first got there one of the volunteers sent us to the new Endoscopy Wing. We didn't realize what this was, so we went. After being blocked in, and realizing we were the only people under 50, the tour began. So our girls got a nice education on colonoscopies. We even got to see examples of polups and lacerations in colons. It was great! They did give us a insulated bag, and sugar free candy to make up for the torture. After we finally escaped we did get to see the rescue helicoptor.

As I said yesterday I am new at this and don't know what to write. So I write about my child's poo poo experiences and colonoscopies! Hope you enjoyed todays entry!

No comments: