Monday, November 9, 2009

Harley's Vocabulary

Instead of using the word bad, or naughty, alot of times we will say inappropriate. So the girls use this word too. Except Harley says, "Propriate". Whether it is inappropriate or appropriate. It is very funny. She also instead of recognize, it is "neckernize". I absolutely L.O.V.E. the way she says things. I know I will miss the mispronunciations when she can get her tongue in order. We have an MP3 recorder. I really hope to record her. I have been told by mothers with grown children that to record their sweet little voices when they are young, can be very helpful. B/c when they are teenagers and acting their age you can go back and listen to how sweet they were when they were younger. I don't know how helpful it will be, but I know we will enjoy listening to it.

No comments: