Wednesday, December 16, 2009

God is so very Faithful

I am a worrier by nature. I try (at times) to stop worrying and hand it to God. I have gotten better in some areas, Randle and the girls, but when it comes to bills, it never fails. I can make myself almost physically sick over it. Since we lost the job at Potawotami last year, God has been showing me that really my worrying really coming from my not trusting and having faith in Him. I just love it when He shows me things like this. I say that honestly and sarcastically. Honestly, I love that He cares enough about me that He will show me ways to grow. Sarcastically, I think, "like I didn't have enough to worry about!" This is not all that He is teaching me, but right now it is the strongest. He has supplied everything we have needed.

We, Randle and I, wanted to stay together rather than me come to AL early to find a house, but couldn't make it work. The night were moving Randle said that he just couldn't stay in IN by himself. So we packed a moving truck at the last minute. That night, as we were finishing up, my mom called. She had found a house that was perfect, no lease, $400 a month (that is $200 cheaper than anything we had found) and it kept us in the Shelby County School System. GOD GAVE US A HOUSE RIGHT AT THE TIME WE NEEDED IT. He didn't' give us planning time, or wiggle room, He gave it right at the right time. WOW!!!

Randle had unemployment, but it really wasn't enough and we were going through our back up money really quickly. Randle got a temp job, that pays just enough to keep us afloat. GOD GAVE US A JOB RIGHT AT THE TIME WHEN WE HAD TO HAVE IT!

Randle started working with Campus Life. We have to raise our own support. Through that Randle was able to have a side job when the temp job ended. AGAIN, GOD CAME THROUGH RIGHT IN TIME.

The side job ended, and the temp job began. AGAIN GOD LINED THINGS UP.

We got behind on a couple of bills. We were, embarrassing as it is to say, in danger of having the phone, and power turned off at different points. I cried and stressed and worried. Through different ways, GOD SUPPLIED EXACTLY WHAT WE NEEDED.

I am really trying to learn these lessons. God will always give us what we need. He knows before we ask, and He hears our prayers. God also has perfect timing. I am hoping that I have these lessons now. I am apparently a lot more stubborn than I even realized.

God is amazing, and will ALWAYS care for His children. All we have to do is have faith, ask, and then wait patiently. I will now sit and practice patience, b/c I know that God already has lined up what we will do next whether the temp job will end at the beginning of the year or not. He will take care of our family. We just have to wait, and I will keep looking at all He has done for us up to now, and know that He has a plan, and it will all work for good in the end! PRAISE GOD!!!!

No comments: