Monday, October 12, 2009

Bowling, Shopping and Softball

Friday we took the girls bowling. They loved it. We had a great time. I took them again today (we had free passes). I actually bowled with them today though. They absolutely loved it. Harley actually got a strike and Natalie got a spare. Somehow the bumpers stayed up the whole time instead of going down for my turn. I got a strike too, but it can hardly be counted since it bounced off the bumpers. After bowling we went to the Galleria to let Nat buy something at Gap with a gift card she had. She got an adorable outfit. I will try and post bowling pics tomorrow.

Natalie actually made contact with the ball at her game on Sunday. We were very excited. They were both fouls and she still struck out every time, but she was quite pleased with herself for hitting the ball. Her team is really beginning to come together. Now if we could only get a practice in between the rain storms. I will try and post softball pics as well.

No comments: