Sunday, December 14, 2008

Gramps' Birthday

Monday was Randle Sr.'s birthday (Randle's Dad). We called on the way home to tell him Happy Birthday. Natalie spoke to him first and told him all about school and what we have been doing. Harley then had her turn. She told him about preschool and that she had a new favorite movie - Holly Hobby. (For those who don't know they have redone some Holly Hobby videos) He had asked her to repeat herseld at least three times and the fourth time she said "You must be getting old where you can't hear me". Randle and I about died in the front of the van. I couldn't believe she said that, but if she would it would have to be on his birthday right! Randle quickly took the phone and explained that on the new Holly Hobby movie the plot is planning a surprise birthday party for Holly's aunt who is turning 45 and is old in the kid's eyes. Also on the movie there is an old man that is a neighbor and he is very hard of hearing. As much as I guard what my kids watch, I still end up with awkward moments. Happy Birthday Gramps!

No comments: