Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Recent Harley Stories

Harley has been asking lately if it is hard to be a mommy or daddy. I have tried to explain that while I LOVE it, yes it is hard. I explained that there are a lot of decisions to be made, we have to try and teach the right lessons, and make sure that they see us making the right choices ourselves, and most importantly apologizing and trying to fix it when we do something wrong. She decided that it was going to be too hard so she is not going to have children. I tried to explain all of the good and fun things too, but she said that she still didn't want to have any children. Then she decided further that she is going to go to college, live life, and then come back to live with me and Randle like her Aunt Julia. It cracks me up. Apparently, to Harley at least, Aunt Julia has quite the life. After Randle asked her some more questions, it seems that she wants to travel and see a lot of places, and just never get her own house, or get married. She said she didn't' need a husband. Well, I am glad she has her life planned out at the age of 5. It should make everything a lot easier to have it all planned out. She is a funny little girl.

No comments: